How to use this portal
- Create an Account
- If you don't have an account go ahead and create one by filling out the Create Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Find the right course
- Browse through a list of courses we offer per institute and find the one that interest you.
- Read the course summary.
- Enroll for the course you have decided on.
- Make Payment
- Make payment to the account provided and sent a proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate approval of your enrollment.
- On receiving the proof we will approve your enrollment and notify you via email.
- After receiving the notification you log in to the site, select the course you have enrolled for and you will have access to the learning materials.
- Engaging with the trainers
- During the duration you are taking the course, should you have a question or need a clarification our trainers are ready to assist.
- To engage the trainer, click on the participants’ link on the right-hand side of the course.
- It will show all the participants of the course. Select teacher on the current role dropdown list.
- Click the trainer’s name. This will load the trainer’s profile. On the profile page click on the link “Send a message”. Compose your message and send it.
Last modified: Friday, 29 April 2016, 10:34 AM